Monday, March 4, 2013

Back To The Future With David + Kiersten

David and Kiersten were such a blast to be around. Prior to our session I had only met with them both once, but knew from the get go I was going to fall in love with them. They have such a playful dynamic in their relationship that sang to me our entire time together. I literally had to do nothing to keep this couple engaged with me. They both were professionals at ignoring the fact that I was there spouting out directions to them and totally just encompassed the moment together. You probably would be as shocked as I was if I tell you Kiersten said she hasn't had professional pictures taken since she was little. She definitely knew how to charm the camera and I can see why David has fallen deeply in love with love her.

To say I am excited about their 1920's themed wedding in May is a huge understatement. I cannot wait for it, especially after the time I got to spend with them last week. They were such a pleasure to be around. They decided to do their engagement session at the most awesome venue ever, Pioneer Village, so they could really bring back the glory of past genres of styles. I absolutely fell in love with how they did such a great job at chosing amazingly fun outfits to fit the styles they were going for. I know with what an amazing job they did with their styled engagement session, that their wedding is going to be that much more amazing and I feel so honored to be there photographing their amazing day.

















































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pics you two!!!

I hate to brag (but i will anyways) but our friends..and our photographer rock!